Helpful Tips for Swimming Pools
CLOUDY SWIMMING POOL PROBLEMS
- Chlorine level is too low
- Pool water is not properly balanced
- Level of total dissolved solids is too high
- High levels of metals (discolored pool water)
- Algae growth
- Filter needs cleaning or servicing
- Large quantity of phosphates in the pool water
Usually, in one visit, our CPOs can test and correct the above. After servicing your pool, the cloudy pool water problem should disappear.
If the swimmers complain about burning eyes and nose, or dry, irritated skin, there is most certainly a problem with the pool water chemistry.
This could be caused by various factors:
- pH is too high or too low
- Total alkalinity level is too low
- Calcium hardness level is too high
By testing the swimming pool water and correcting these levels, the problem should disappear. Maintaining the proper chemical balance in your pool is a matter of safety for you and your family. If you have any doubt about balancing your pool water, consider hiring a professional.
D. Wendt Pool Services offer three service options that solve this issue:
- Full service
- Chemical clean
We are a full-service company offering pool maintenance and repairs.